Welcome to Hardin Memorial Health
Host Karen Blaiklock discusses risk factors and symptoms of Heart Disease and Strokes with guests Dr. Jeff Millard and Sheila Bruce, APRN.
Hardin Memorial Hospital is recognized as a Primary Stroke Center by the Joint Commission.
As planned in early January, Hardin Memorial Hospital is relocating the Outpatient Laboratory from the lower level to an area near the Diagnostic Imaging Center / Women’s Imaging Center off Woodland Drive as part of the overall Emergency Department expansion project.
Patients should enter through the Diagnostic Imaging / Women’s Imaging Center off Woodland Drive and may park in the designated lot adjacent to the Cardinal Building on Woodland Drive.
Hardin Memorial Health has multiple laboratory locations throughout Hardin and Nelson Counties.
Take time to watch a short video that illustrates how a woman's heart attack
symptoms are often explained away. To many times women are focused on
everyone else and miss what their own body is telling them.
Your safety and well-being is our highest priority. Follow these steps to prevent the spread of flu.
- STAY HOME if have a fever, cough, sore throat. sneezing, or runny nose.
- LIMIT VISITORS to 2 adults per patient at any time.
- LIMIT EXPOSURE especially for children under the age of 16 and the elderly during hospital visits.
- WASH YOUR HANDS FREQUENTLY.
- COUGH AND SNEEZE INTO YOUR SLEEVE.
- WEAR A MASK IF NEEDED.
- WEAR A GOWN, GLOVES, & MASK when visiting a patient in isolation.
- GET THE FLU SHOT.