If you are looking for a health-related presentation for your group or organization call the Health & Wellness Department at (270) 706-1250 at least three weeks prior to your event.
* Are You a Health Hero?
* Back Safety
* Being a Wise Healthcare Consumer
* Bloodborne Pathogens
* Cholesterol Counts
* Cold and Flu: What to Do!
* Dare to Diet
* Developing and Managing a Relationship with Your Health
* Diabetes: Know the Warning Signs
* Dining Wise: Healthy Food Choices When Eating Away from Home
* Eating Disorders: Is It Worth the Weight?
* Energize: De-stress!
* Guilty Women's Syndrome
* Healthy Eating Tips to Avoid Holiday Hips
* Heart Health: 30 Minutes to a Healthy Heart
* Heat Management
* High Blood Pressure
* Highway to Health
* Living the Health "E" Life
* Male Matters (Men's Health Issues)
* Obesity: Getting to the Heart of It
* Pesky Pests-Insect First Aid
* Portion Distortion: Can I SuperSize That?
* Senior Health
* Stress Management
* Sun Safety: Skin Cancer Awareness
* Superman: Men's Health Issues
* Top Ten Health Myths
* Your Health: How Do You Weigh In?
* Wellness Wisdom
* Women and Heart Disease
* Women and Wellness