ACCESS ADVANCE HEALTH CONTENT NOW
Hardin Memorial Health takes pride in keeping our community healthy. We
always strive to be a leader in providing useful information to help you
stay well, prevent diseases and live an overall healthier life.
We are pleased to announce our new health content, you are just clicks away from discovering new ways to lead a healthier life. Click here to access the new content.
To access the new health content, click "Health Link" in the right menu on the home page, or click on the “Education & Wellness” tab above, then select “Health Link” from the side navigation.
Below are a few great new features that you will be able to find:
- Health Encyclopedia: From allergies to X-rays, the Health Encyclopedia at www.hmh.net is your online portal to learning about hundreds of diseases, conditions and health terms.
- Healthy Living: The topics in this section of the enhanced Hardin Memorial Health’s website serve as comprehensive, step-by-step guides to help you learn and maintain healthy behaviors in areas like stress management, eating right, fitness, back and neck care, mental health and quitting smoking.
- Interactive Tools: Engaging, informative quizzes and calculators can help you determine your body mass index (BMI) and other important health-related numbers. You also can access risk assessments and clinical wizards.
- Multimedia: Do you not feel like reading about a common condition? Head over to the Multimedia section of our new site, where you will find high-quality videos and animations explaining many health conditions, in addition to podcasts about tests and procedures.
- Healthy Recipes: Looking to cook for someone with diabetes? Or perhaps you just want to add more fiber to your diet? This site has many healthy recipe categories so you can easily find what you would like to make.