The Therapy & Sports Medicine Center
offers comprehensive rehabilitation programs specifically designed for Pediatric Therapy.
Ring Road Medical Plaza
(Corner of Rineyville Road and Ring Road)
1111 Ring Road
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday
7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
For more information on pediatric rehab services and therapies, please call (270) 706-5100.
Founded in 1975, Hardin Memorial Hospital’s Rehab Services has been the leader in rehabilitative medicines in Central Kentucky ever since, helping thousands of people improve their functional abilities and regain their independence. Individuals and families whose lives are disrupted by illness or disability look to the Therapy & Sports Medicine Center, a service of Hardin Memorial Hospital, for the support they need.
At the Therapy & Sports Medicine Center, we feel a positive, healing environment is necessary in the recovery process and essential for achieving your child’s personal goals. That’s why our team of licensed therapists and therapist assistants work together continually assessing your child’s progress and designing the most effective treatment for him/her.
Our team of highly trained therapists are dedicated to providing integrative care to a diverse population of children who have a wide range of physical, behavioral and cognitive limitations. Our mission is to create opportunities for children to master developmental tasks, increase performance capacity, and achieve greater functional skills and independence in their home, school, and community.
- Through demonstrated excellence in clinical and school-based practice, our goal is to provide quality services that include, but are not limited to: Evaluation and provision of treatment in collaboration with the child, family, or other relevant individuals. Physical, occupational and speech therapy services include assessment by means of skilled and functional observations via the administration and careful interpretation of formal (standardized) and informal (non-standardized) tests and measurements.
- Developing, enhancing, maintaining or reestablishing sensory, gross/fine motor, perceptual, and self-regulatory skills.
- Interventions directed toward developing, enhancing, maintaining or reestablishing daily living skills, including play or leisure skills, self-help skills, and pre vocational skills.
- Education of the child, family or other relevant individuals involved in the child’s daily life.
Pediatric Rehab Brochure
- Convenient Parking
- State-of-the-art equipment
- “Open Door” policy - stop by for a tour of the facility
- Most insurances accepted
- Accredited by Joint Commission