The Therapy & Sports Medicine Center
offers comprehensive rehabilitation programs specifically designed for Speech Therapy. Founded in 1975, Hardin Memorial Hospital’s Rehab Services has been the leader in rehabilitative medicines in Central Kentucky ever since, helping thousands of people improve their functional abilities and regain their independence. Individuals and families whose lives are disrupted by illness or disability look to the Therapy & Sports Medicine Center, a service of Hardin Memorial Hospital, for the support they need.
At the Therapy & Sports Medicine Center, we feel a positive, healing environment is necessary in the recovery process and essential for achieving your personal goals. That’s why our team of ASHA certified speech language pathologists work together continually assessing your progress and designing the most effective treatment for you.
To Receive Treatment:
All that is required is a prescription from your physician for speech therapy. Upon referral, our staff evaluates each patient and a problem specific treatment plan is developed. During the treatment process, we provide on-going communication about treatment goals and progress to the patient and physician, as well as employers and insurers. We continuously re-evaluate the patient’s response to treatment and take an active role in reaching a successful outcome.
- Speech (Slurred or Unintelligible)
- Cognitive language therapy (Memory and Problem Solving)
- Language (Understanding and Expression)
- Swallowing dysfunction (Vital Stim)
- Diagnostic evaluation of swallowing and speech
- Neurological rehab (Stroke, Parkinson’s Disease, Brain Injury)
- Voice disorders/changes in speech
- Laryngectomy and Voice Restoration
Ring Road Medical Plaza
(Corner of Rineyville Road and Ring Road)
1111 Ring Road
Monday - Friday - 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- On-site registration
- Convenient Parking
- State-of-the-art equipment
- “Open Door” policy - stop by for a tour of the facility
- Most insurances accepted
- Accredited by Joint Commission
For more information or to schedule an appointment please call, the Therapy & Sports Medicine Center at (270) 706-5100Speech Therapy Brochure