Preparing for your Video Visit
Whether you are ill, seeking follow up care or recovering from surgery, a Video Visit with your HMH physician or advanced practice clinician is just a click away.
- Plug in your computer/mobile device.
- Close unnecessary programs.
- Find a well-lighted, quiet space to avoid interruptions and distractions.
- Prepare a list of questions you want to ask, and have your current medications or a list nearby.
- Have your physician’s office phone number handy in case the video chat is dropped/interrupted.
( A meeting request will be sent to you. )
- Share your screen when prompted.
- Be yourself and stay engaged during the conversation.
*If you are interested in this service and not an established patient, please contact one of the HMH Medical Group Offices.