Baptist Healthcare System (BHS) has always been committed to the highest standards of individual and organizational ethical and legal conduct. This commitment reflects our belief that the best way for BHS to fulfill its Mission is for its personnel and representatives to be honest, ethical, and fair in our business practices and personal behavior.
The BHS Corporate Responsibility Program was founded in 1998. The Program was amended in March 2006 and August 2018 with approval of the BHS Board reaffirming our commitment and adherence to ethical and legal standards.
The BHS Corporate Responsibility Program is designed to:
- Communicate the commitment of Baptist Health to compliance with laws, regulations, and ethical business practices;
- Familiarize personnel, contractors, agents, and medical staff members with the basic legal principles and standards of behavior expected in the workplace;
- Promote the prevention, detection, and resolution of illegal or unethical conduct.
Have a Compliance Question?
The BHS Compliance Department assists and advises its employees on compliance matters and internal controls that promote adherence to legal and ethical standards. For questions, you can reach the BHS Corporate Compliance Department by calling (502) 896-5021.
Baptist Health Compliance Resources
- Baptist Health Corporate Responsibility Program
- Baptist Health Standards of Conduct
- False Claims Act Information
- Non-Retaliation Policy
- Compliance Hotline Information
- Submit a Compliance Hotline Report Online or Request Follow Up to an Existing Report