Temporary Visitation Guidelines
Click here for the latest visitation guidelines.
When to Seek Care
Worried, but well
Do not immediately go to a hospital, emergency room (ER) or doctor’s office. If you are worried-well, going to a hospital or doctor’s office just further overwhelms medical staff and adds to a higher concentration of people.
Feeling ill, but otherwise would not have sought out medical care
If you have a fever or cough and, if it were not for COVID-19, you would not have otherwise sought care, do not immediately seek care at an ER, hospital or doctor’s office unless you feel your condition is urgent or emergent.
Call the Baptist Health Hardin Patient Symptom Hotline: (270) 979-7777
COVID-19 testing will be conducted by referral appointment only at the following Baptist Health Hardin outpatient locations:
|Urgent Care a Click Away
Baptist Health Hardin Urgent Care Video Visit Now Available
|Call (270) 706-1777
Monday – Saturday | 10 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Sunday | 2 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Full map with all entrance details – Click here
Emergency Department Patients – Enter through the normal Emergency Department entrance
Authorized Visitors – enter through one designated entrance for screening:
- Main Registration/Patient Pick –Up (front of building off Dixie Avenue)
Temporary Closures or Suspensions
- CLOSED – Baptist Health Hardin North Hardin Diagnostic Center
- SUSPENDED – In-person Community Education Classes
- All in-person classes are suspended until further notice. This includes: Labor Prep, Breastfeeding, BirthPlace Tours and Sibling classes.
- Interactive, online classes will be available. Please register online for these classes. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (270) 706-1247.
- SUSPENDED – WOW Wellness on Wheels
WOW Wellness on Wheels mobile health unit regional visits have been postponed until further notice. If you have any questions, please contact (270) 234-4406.
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services or Public Hotline: 1-800-722-5725
- Lincoln Trail District Health Department
- Baptist Health Hardin