COVID-19 Resources and Updates
Temporary Visitation Guidelines
Click here for the latest visitation guidelines.
When to Seek Care
Worried, but well
Do not immediately go to a hospital, emergency room (ER) or doctor’s office. If you are worried-well, going to a hospital or doctor’s office just further overwhelms medical staff and adds to a higher concentration of people.
Feeling ill, but otherwise would not have sought out medical care
If you have a fever or cough and, if it were not for COVID-19, you would not have otherwise sought care, do not immediately seek care at an ER, hospital or doctor’s office unless you feel your condition is urgent or emergent.
|Call the Baptist Health Hardin Patient Symptom Hotline: (270) 979-7777
COVID-19 testing will be conducted by referral appointment only at the following Baptist Health Hardin outpatient locations:
|Urgent Care a Click Away
Baptist Health Hardin Urgent Care Video Visit Now Available
|Call (270) 706-1777
Monday – Saturday | 10 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Sunday | 2 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Full map with all entrance details – Click here
Emergency Department Patients – Enter through the normal Emergency Department entrance
Authorized Visitors – enter through one designated entrance for screening:
- Main Registration/Patient Pick –Up (front of building off Dixie Avenue)
Temporary Closures or Suspensions
- CLOSED – Baptist Health Hardin North Hardin Diagnostic Center
- SUSPENDED – In-person Community Education Classes
- All in-person classes are suspended until further notice. This includes: Labor Prep, Breastfeeding, BirthPlace Tours and Sibling classes.
- Interactive, online classes will be available. Please register online for these classes. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or (270) 706-1247.
- SUSPENDED – WOW Wellness on Wheels
WOW Wellness on Wheels mobile health unit regional visits have been postponed until further notice. If you have any questions, please contact (270) 234-4406.
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services or Public Hotline: 1-800-722-5725
- Lincoln Trail District Health Department
- Baptist Health Hardin