HMH Homepage (COVID-19 Updates)
When to Seek Care
Prior to seeking care, residents are encouraged to use the following guidelines to make the best decisions regarding their health.
Worried, but well
Do not immediately go to a hospital, emergency room (ER) or doctor’s office. If you are worried-well, going to a hospital or doctor’s office just further overwhelms medical staff and adds to a higher concentration of people.
Feeling ill, but otherwise would not have sought out medical care
If you have a fever or cough and, if it were not for COVID-19, you would not have otherwise sought care, do not immediately seek care at an ER, hospital or doctor’s office unless you feel your condition is urgent or emergent.
|Call the HMH Patient Symptom Hotline: (270) 979-7777|
COVID-19 testing will be conducted by referral appointment only at the following HMH outpatient locations:
|Urgent Care a Click Away|
HMH CareFirst Urgent Care Video Visit Now Available
|Call (270) 706-1777|
Monday – Saturday | 10 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Sunday | 2 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Temporary Visitation Guidelines
Updated May 18, 2020 – As Governor Beshear begins to change restrictions, HMH continues to evaluate all options for visitation that maximize safety.
To keep everyone healthy and safe we ask that visitors please:
- Visit electronically if at all possible
- Bring your own mask and wear it at all times
- Leave personal items at home or in your vehicle
- Understand we will screen everyone and will not allow anyone exhibiting any positive symptoms for COVID-19 to enter
- Designate one visitor over the age of 18 years/per patient/per day
- Visit no more than two hours between 9:00AM and 5:00PM
- Stay in your patient’s room only or in a designated waiting room
- Maintain social distancing (6 feet away from others) at all times
- Understand the only exceptions will be made by the HMH House Manager
Following these guidelines, visitors may see patients in all units except:
- COVID-designated units (ED, ICU/CCU, 4NT)
- Diagnostic/lab testing locations
- Labor & Delivery
- HMH Primary care and Specialty clinics
- Skilled Nursing Facility
Exceptions will be made in restricted units for:
- Parent or Guardian of minor under the age of 18
- Partner of laboring patient
- Parent(s) of NICU patient
- Visitor of patient in End of Life care
- Caregiver to patient requiring assistance
- Support person to patient undergoing surgery/invasive procedure
Full map with all entrance details – Click here
Emergency Department Patients – Enter through the normal Emergency Department entrance
Authorized Visitors – enter through one designated entrance for screening:
- Main Registration/Patient Pick –Up (front of building off Dixie Avenue)
Reopenings,Temporary Closures, or Suspensions
NEW HOURS (effective 6.1.20)
- HMH Diagnostics and Imaging-Main Campus – (off Woodland Drive) Diagnostics and Laboratory Services: Monday to Friday, 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. – 913 N. Dixie Ave., Elizabethtown, KY 42701 or (270) 706-5170
- HMH Bardstown Diagnostics – Bardstown Medical Plaza, Diagnostics and Laboratory Services : Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Laboratory Services: Saturday from 8 a.m. to 12 noon – 3615 E. John Rowan Blvd., Suite 101, Bardstown, KY, 40004 or (502) 348-6066
- HMH Brandenburg Diagnostics – Monday to Friday, Diagnostics: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Laboratory Services: 8:30 a.m. -4:30 p.m. (closed for lunch 12:00 p.m. to 12:45 p.m.) – 100 Commerce Drive, Brandenburg, KY 40108
- HMH Cool Springs Lab – Monday to Friday 6:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. – 2413 Ring Road, Suite 106, Elizabethtown, KY 42701 or (270) 360-5925
- HMH Elizabethtown Diagnostic Imaging – Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. – 2409 Ring Road, Suite 114, Elizabethtown, KY, 42701 or (270) 706-5444
- HMH Helmwood Laboratory – Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. – (closed for lunch 12:15 to 1:00 p.m.) – 914 N. Dixie Ave., Suite 307, Elizabethtown, KY. 42701 or (270) 706-1458
- HMH Hodgenville Diagnostics – Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. – 145 Lincoln Drive, Suite 102, Hodgenville, KY., 42748 or (270) 979-3981
REOPENING (effective 5.18.20) – HMH Sleep Center – Cool Springs Shopping Center, 2409 Ring Road, Suite, 106, Elizabethtown, KY 42701 is open Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
REOPENING (effective 5.13.20) – Inpatient Surgeries will phase in with a goal to return to normal patient volumes by late May or early June.
REOPENING (effective 5.11.20) – Outpatient Therapy and Rehabilitation
- HMH Therapy & Sports Medicine Center – Bardstown Medical Plaza, 3615 East John Rowan Blvd, Suite 201, Bardstown, KY 40004 – Hours 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m
REOPENING (effective 5.6.20) – Outpatient Surgeries, including elective surgeries, will restart, along with some other invasive procedures such as pulmonary function tests, cardiopulmonary and vascular and imaging procedures.
CLOSED (effective 4.24.20) – Outpatient Therapy and Rehabilitation
- HMH Therapy & Sports Medicine Center – 534 Hillcrest Dr., Brandenburg, KY 40108
- HMH Therapy & Sports Medicine Center – Nature Trail Plaza, 75 Nature Trail, Suite 1, Radcliff, KY 40160
CLOSED (effective 3.23.20) – HMH North Hardin Diagnostic Center
NEW HOURS (effective 4.19.20) – HMH CareFirst in Elizabethtown and Radcliff will be open Mon. through Sat. from 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and closed on Sunday. These hours are no longer in effect.
NEW HOURS (effective 3.31.20) – Community Pharmacy Bardstown closing at 5:00 p.m.
NEW HOURS (effective 3.31.20) – HMH Medical Group Bardstown Family Medicine closing at 5:00 p.m.
SUSPENDED (effective 3.26.20) – Outpatient therapy and rehabilitation:
- Open for select patients determined to have an urgent need.
- Patients will be contacted on an individual basis.
SUSPENDED (effective 3.19.20) – In-person Community Education Classes
- All in-person classes are suspended until further notice. This includes: Labor Prep, Breastfeeding, BirthPlace Tours and Sibling classes.
- Interactive, online classes will be available. Please register online for these classes. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or (270) 706-1247.
SUSPENDED (effective 3.19.20) – WOW Wellness on Wheels
- WOW Wellness on Wheels mobile health unit regional visits have been postponed until further notice. If you have any questions, please contact (270) 234-4406.
As the situation continues to evolve, the public must be very selective in where they obtain reliable information on COVID-19. Recommended sources are:
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Kentucky Cabinet for Health and Family Services or Public Hotline: 1-800-722-5725
- Lincoln Trail District Health Department
- Hardin Memorial Health