Students who attend North Hardin, John Hardin and Meade County high schools will go to the new Hardin Memorial Health Internal Medicine & Pediatrics, 75 Nature Trail, Ste. 3, Radcliff, at the corner of Joe Prather Highway and South Logsdon Pkwy.
Students who attend Central Hardin, Elizabethtown or LaRue County high schools will go to HMH Therapy and Sports Medicine, Ring Road Medical Plaza, 1111 Ring Road, Elizabethtown. Entrance is in the back of the building.
Students must come at their school’s assigned time slot:
• North Hardin High School – 8-8:45 a.m.
• John Hardin High School – 8:30-9:15 a.m.
• Meade County High School – 8-9:15 a.m.
• Central Hardin High School – 7:30-8:30 a.m.
• Elizabethtown High School – 8:30-9:15 a.m.
• Larue County High School – 7:30-9:15 a.m.
Athletes must bring pre-participation history and KHSAA physical exam form, available here. History form must be completed before registering upon arrival. Cash or checks are accepted, and make checks payable to Hardin Memorial Hospital. All proceeds from this event will be used to purchase medical supplies for the schools’ athletic programs.
For questions, call 270-763-7724 or email email@example.com .