Low Dose CT Scan
One offer everyone with a smoking history should take.
- Are you 55-77 years old (for Medicare); or 55-80 for most other insurance?
- Are you a present smoker or a past smoker who has quit within the past 15 years?
- Do you have a smoking history of at least 30 “pack years” (equivalent to one pack a day for 30 years, two packs a day for 15 years or three packs a day for 10 years)?
- Your provider could request this screening currently covered by most insurance.
- Four locations to serve you: