Hardin Memorial Health offers multiple support groups for patients and their families seeking disease support and education.
Disease Management Support Groups
- Date and Time: 1st Thursday of each month at 6:00 p.m.
- Location: Hardin Memorial Hospital, 5th floor (unless otherwise indicated)
- Registration: Call 270-706-6944 or 270-706-5092 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event Details: Click here for PDF of April-June 2019 events
- Ostomy Support Group
- Date and Time: 4th Tuesday of each month at 5:00 p.m.
- Location: Same Day Surgery Conference Room, 3rd floor of Hardin Memorial Hospital (Please take Elevator A).
- Registration: Call (270) 706-5054.
Cardiovascular Support Groups
- Live Smoke Free! Smoking Cessation
- Date and Time: 2nd Tuesday of each month at 5:30p.m.
- Location: Hardin Memorial Hospital
- Registration: Call (270) 706-1247.
- Better Breathers Club
- Date and Time: 1st Wednesday of Feb, April, June, Aug, Oct, and Dec at 3 p.m.
- Location: 5th floor Boardroom at the Hardin Memorial Hospital
- Registration: Call (270) 706-1247
Cancer Care Support Groups
- Reach to Recovery®
- About: Breast Cancer Support by the American Cancer Society
- Registration: Contact information 1 (800) 227-2345
- I Can Cope®
- About: Online cancer education for patients and caregiviers
- Registration: Visit cancer.org.
- Look Good, Feel Better
- Date and Time: 3rd Monday in February, April, June, August, October and December at 10:30 a.m.
- Registration: Call 1 (800) 227-234.