Photo Contest – Nelson County Medical Office Building
Have your art featured in HMH’s newest construction project located in Bardstown, Kentucky. Your unique images could be one of several displayed in the medical office building off of East John Rowan Blvd.
Deadline for submissions: April 30, 2018
- Photos should be original and not previously published.
- Photos should feature nature, landscape and can include architectural structures. Preference will be given to photos that are distinctly Bardstown and Nelson County locations. Please include the name and location of the landscape or structure in your entry for reference.
- Portrait photography is not the focus or a part of this project.
- Photo files must be JPG, PNG, or TIFF
- Photo files must be no smaller than 5MB and 300 dpi (high-resolution photos)
- Photo files should be named “Submitted_PhotographerName” for submission. (If submitting multiple files, please add number at the end of the file name.)
- Photos can be accepted in the following ways:
- CD/DVD (Mail completed consent form, submission information and CD/DVD to Attn: Karen Blaiklock, Hardin Memorial Health, 913 N. Dixie Avenue, Elizabethtown KY, 42701)
- All photo entries must have a completed consent. Download the form here. You can electronically sign the consent in the form below.