Hardin Memorial Health continues to invest in facilities, services and providers to better serve the healthcare needs of Central Kentucky. Follow #HMHGrows on social media and check here for latest.
HMH is currently completing a $15 million, 14,000 square foot expansion project to better serve our 10-county region. The expansion will include the following:
- A ribbon-shaped design that responds to patient safety needs, optimizes flow and provides even higher quality treatment.
- Dedicated rooms for special populations including victims of sexual assault and individuals with behavioral health needs.
- State-of-the-art trauma suites.
- A separate Emergency Department entrance.
Enjoy a sneak peek of the Emergency Department Construction. (This is a 360-degree video so pan and explore for the full look.)
HMH’s Medical Group began offering new service lines in 2016 to support the high demand on existing providers on staff at HMH. Click on the links below to learn about these new service lines and how you can schedule an appointment:
In 2016, 11 new, distinguished physicians joined Hardin Memorial Health Medical Group. In addition to these outstanding physicians, we welcome three additional providers on staff at Hardin Memorial Health.
Get to know the 11 new HMH Medical Group physicians by clicking here.
Additional physicians include:
- Amanda Webb Carter, M.D., Pediatrics
- Lize-Mari Dorfling, M.D., Emergency Medicine
- Yuika Leung Pitt, M.D., Anesthesia